Saturday, September 10, 2016

I've Been Busy...

Salutations Typospherians,

I apologize for my lack of updates! I've begun working full-time and have decided to go back to college. Nonetheless, they typewriters do keep rolling in, and I have some that I'm very excited to share with you in the future.

However, I did update another blog that really needed it tonight: Fat Chick On A Scooter. Twice, in fact. It's my body-image advocacy blog...and yes, there is some gratuitous love for scooters there as well, because scooters are awesome, dammit.

I still have a lot of things to share and I will do so, Typospherians. When I have a rare moment to breathe.

And no, do NOT use absence as a weapon!

Salut,
--Anna

6 comments:

  1. Look who's here! :)
    Hope you're enjoying your job and will enjoy college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hey you! :D

      Thank you very much! I think I will. It's going to be a long course of study. Work is...work. It gets me by. How have you been?

      Delete
    2. I've been super-busy, but I'm enjoying taking an hour or two every morning to think, work, and daydream without digital devices. It is a joy.

      Delete
    3. That sounds so fantastic. I've been turning to my bikes quite a bit for that decompression. I need to return to the keyed machines again.

      Delete
  2. Good to have you back! Congratulations on the job. I hope both the job and college are going good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's...going. *laughs* Never a dull moment though!

      Delete