Sunday, June 28, 2020

Writing Fanfiction For Charity...And A Link To My Poetry Page



It has been an honor and a privilege to contribute to the Love Always zine. I've had the opportunity to work with so many talented, gracious and kind people on this project, and for such a great cause; The Trevor Project! This last year has been an absolutely insane one, and in some ways, our current situation mirrors that of the world of The Arcana Game. Chaos, despots, The Literal Plague™... And a group of determined individuals, hell-bent on making the world a better place. May our interesting times lead to a better world for all. 💕 My fellow Arcananites (sounded better than anything else my head could come up with 😅), I hope you enjoy our hard work in this labor of love and remember... Love always wins. Zine releases in PDF format 30 June! I will post the link when it drops! 😁 (PS- my commissions are OPEN!)

https://m.facebook.com/AwkwardGirlPoetry/

No comments:

Post a Comment