Monday, September 24, 2012

...I'll Do It Tomorrow

Goodeve Typospherians,

The Venice Type-In was EPIC. However, I'm not going to regale you with the story this evening because I am simply too tired, have to clean the machines I took (four) and the extra ones I brought home (two)then, set up for photos. It was a riotously good time and I'm elated that I was able to go. But I'm just too exhausted to do a full typecast on the topic right now.

I promise, It will be live and lovely tomorrow!


Use sleep as a weapon!

-Anna.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I greatly look forward to your post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...it's tomorrow! We are all anxiously waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I'm so sorry; I ended up battling a migraine the better part of the day and just got finished scanning the last of the typed pages. I know it's not tomorrow for you anymore, but it still is for me, as I couldn't rouse myself until a quarter after eight in the evening. I will be posting shortly!

    ReplyDelete