Thursday, October 4, 2012

The International Correspondence Initiative Round Two: Correspondent Pairing List


Salutations Typospherians!
The long-awaited pairing list of the ICI is now complete!

Correspondents are as follows:

Bell Stone / Ledoux

michaeliany / notagain

I9I4 Woodstock / Vikram

Cameron / Anna

Ryan / Dwayne

Ken / mcget

Karen / JP

Mark / Nat

Richard P / Karsten

C.C. / He Who Shall Not Be Named ;-)

And remember, some of you will be receiving random correspondence from me as well.

Ready...Set...Commence Typogrammification! And have fun!

-Anna.

5 comments:

  1. thanks anna for starting the initiative and making the pairings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I believe this round will be just as much fun as the first!

      As mentioned before, there will be some random mailings floating around, so don't be surprised if you folks receive mail from a correspondent that you have not been paired with! Don't forget to write back!

      Delete
  2. Oh Dear!

    I just realized I NEVER answered your random correspondence to me. I am very, very bad. Okay, now I'm going to have to cook up something really HUGE to top yours.

    Love Ya
    G.W.

    ReplyDelete